Doctor of Psychology, Associate Professor
General Psychology, Psychology of Communication, Developmental Psychology, Developmental and Pedagogical Psychology, Methodology of Scientific Research, Psychology of Decision-Making, Supervising Ph.D and MA students
- Chubara Zaporizhzhia Machine-Building Institute, specialty semiconductor and microelectronic technology (1984);
- Zaporizhzhia State University, specialty "Practical psychology in educational institutions" (1992)
- Work Experience:
- Classical Lyceum at Zaporizhzhia State University, practical psychologist (1992 – 1996); Secondary school № 44, vice-principal of educational work, practical psychologist (1996 – 1999);
- Zaporizhzhia Institute of State and Municipal Administration (Humanitarian University, today Classical Private University): Senior Lecturer, Head of Scientific Department, Deputy Head of the Department of Practical Psychology, Professor of the Department of Practical Psychology (1998 – 2014);
- Mariupol State University, Head of the Department of Practical Psychology (2014 – 2015);
- Dnipropetrovsk Regional Institute of Postgraduate Pedagogical Education, Head of the Department of Psychology (2015 – 2017);
- Zaporizhzhia National University, Professor of the Psychology Department since 2017.
- Defense of the dissertation for the degree of Candidate of Psychological Sciences (Kyiv, GS Kostyuk Institute of Psychology of the Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine, "Socio-psychological study of the student's personality in the process of experimental learning", 2002)
- Defense of the dissertation for the degree of Doctor of Psychological Sciences (Kyiv, GS Kostyuk Institute of Psychology of the Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine, "Psychology of management decision-making in social systems at the level of the city community", 2014)
- The title of Associate Professor at the Department of Practical Psychology (2005)
Author of more than 100 scientific publications. Research interests: social psychology and personality psychology, psychology of management, management of decision-making, goal setting, methodology of psychology.