Education for International Students
5 steps required for entering to study in Zaporizhzhya National University:
1. Invitation for study.
2. Get a visa type "D" (04/12) to enter Ukraine. (Visa type "D" is not required for citizens of Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Russian Federation, Uzbekistan).
3. To notify a university on entry to Ukraine.
4. After arriving in Ukraine to apply to university for enrollment and pass the entrance examination.
5. To sign the contract and pay tuition costs.
- List of documents for an invitation for study
- List of documents for enrollment
- The stages of the entrance campaign and timing of its carrying out in 2018
- Language training of international students
- Procedure for Recognition of Diplomas issued by educational institutions of foreign countries
- Postgraduate Education
- Entities - partners of ZNU
Kasian Kateryna, Deputy Head of the International Office
phone (fax): 38 (061) 289-12-77
the 1st academic building, office 26
Vlasiuk Viktoria, Specialist of the International Office