In accordance with of Artictle 62 § 1, para. 15 of the Law of Ukraine «“On Higher Education”», the Regulations on the Organization of Education at Zaporizhzhia National University, the Strategy regarding student’s right to elect courses at Zaporizhzhia National University, from December 1, 2020 students can enrol in elective courses for the academic year 2020-2021.
To enrol in elective courses students should:
- eceive the passwords to access the electronic learning platform Moodle ZNU. Students can receive passwords at the Dean’s offices of their Faculty or in a computer class;;
- academic supervisors and advisors are available for assistance before students register for their classes;
-after enrolment via Moodle students should follow the link in the invitation message on the their personal profile in Moodle. Starting on December 1, 2019 and on February 1, 2020, students should register for their classes usingthe Choose Courses section of Moodle ZNU.
From December 1, 2019 till January 31, 2020, undergraduate students ( 1-3 years) begin to enrol in general elective courses of the bachelor's educational level.
- Elective courses for the undergraduate students who entered ZNU in 2019.
- Elective courses for the undergraduate students who entered ZNU in 2018.
- Elective courses for the undergraduate students who entered ZNU in 2017..
From February 1, 2020 till March 31, 2020, all students begin to enrol in faculty electives for undergraduate ( Bachelor's degree) and postgraduate (Master's degree) educational levels.
List of faculty electives:
Faculty of Economics
Faculty of Social Sciences and Public Administration
Faculty of Metallurgy
Faculty of Economics and Management