According to the Law of Ukraine "On the partial mobilization", primarily drafted for military service during the announced partial mobilization (third wave) are officers and sergeants in reserve of all the specialties, privates in the stock of all the specialties and higher officers of all military specialties. Conscription during mobilization in the special period are not subject postgraduates and students of full-time studying.
Not subject to conscription during the mobilization of military service:
- Reserved for the period of mobilization and wartime by public authorities, other state agencies, local governments;
- Recognized in accordance with the opinion of medical commission temporarily unfit for military service for a period of six months;
- Men, which are dependent on five or more children under 16 years;
- Women, which are dependent children under 16;
- Constant busy caring for persons in need, in accordance with the laws of Ukraine, in the absence of other persons who may exercise such care;
- Deputies of Ukraine.
Of all the issues that arise during the outreach, you can contact the Department of organizational work, control and treatment – office 223, the 2nd academic building or call 228-75-15.