Language training of international students
Preparatory Department of Zaporizhzhia National University accepts foreign and stateless persons who have secondary education certificate and for health reasons can study at higher education institutions. The objectives of the Preparatory Department for foreign citizens are Ukrainian language training, pre-entry training for admission to Zaporizhzhia National University or other higher education institutions of Ukraine.
- Period of study at the Preparatory Department – 9 months.
- Tuition fees:
- 1000$ - individual admission;
- 800$ - admission with the help of contracting firms of ZNU.
- Admission to the Preparatory Department – throughout the year.
- It is necessary to receive an Invitation letter for admission to the Preparatory Department. Foreign or stateless person should send the documents at the email address (email@example.com) with the subject “to Preparatory Department”
List of Documents
- Passport of a foreigner or ID document of a stateless person;
- Document on the previous education with learning outcomes (grades and credits);
- New Consent to personal data processing(download)
- Nota bene! Invitation letter is valid for a period of 6 (six) months from the date of issue (it is necessary to consider when submitting the documents to issue an invitation and determining arrival date and period of study).
After buying the tickets, URGENTLY send the information about the arrival to Ukraine at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name and surname;
- International passport number;
- Date of birth;
- Number of Invitation letter;
- Date of arrival;
- Name of scheduled flight;
- Name of the airport.
In case of successful completion of the Preparatory Department for foreign citizens, students receive a Certificate of Completion of the Preparatory Department of Zaporizhzhia National University.