Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor of Finance, Banking and Insurance
- Friday 11.00-12.00, room 117, campus 5
- money and credit,
- banking operations.
- financial controlling in banking institutions
- monetary systems of foreign countries
- international finance
- formation of a project team
- world banking industry
Batrakova Tetyana Ivanivna was born in 1961.
Associate Professor of Finance and Credit since August 2014.
Batrakova T. I. graduated from Sevastopol State Technical University with a degree in "Accounting and Business Analysis".She began her career in 1981 in the field of catering. From 1991 to July 2014 she worked at the Zaporozhye Automobile Plant.
Has more than 20 years of management experience.
Deputy of the Zaporizhia City Council of the VI convocation.
Batrakova T. I. has diplomas from the Zaporizhia Automobile Plant and the Zaporizhia City Council, the regional council, the rector of ZNU. She actively cooperates with the financial services of industrial enterprises, banks, insurance companies.
In 2014 Batrakova T. I. defended her dissertation on the specialty 08.00.04. - Economics and management of enterprises on the topic: "Management of efficiency of mechanical engineering enterprises (scientific supervisor - Doctor of Economics, Prof. Cherep A.V.).
He was awarded the academic title of associate professor in January 2016.
Advanced training and internship:
- 1.Poland. Wroclaw University of Administration and Economics, Faculty of Economics and Law 08.04.2017 - 14.04.2017
- France. Angouleme. Scolaire Sainte Marthe-Chavagnes in Angouleme 11/9/2018 11/16/2018
- Zaporizhzhya National Technical University, April 1, 2015 - May 1, 2015
- National University "Zaporizhzhya Polytechnic", February 15, 2021 - March 27, 2021
- Zaporizhzhya regional branch of Pivdennyi JSB, 30.08.21 –29.09.21
Batrakova T. I. currently teaches the following disciplines: money and credit, monetary systems of foreign countries, financial controlling in banking institutions, international finance, labor potential management.
Batrakova T. I. has more than 150 scientific and educational works, including - 6 publications in publications indexed in Web of Science and Scopus and took part in many interuniversity and international conferences