Phd in Economics, PostDoc & Senior Lecturer, Department of HR and marketing management
- середа 11:00-11:45
- Theory of marketing research
- Fundamentals of innovative business
- Professionally-oriented workshop in a foreign language
- Functional and cost analysis of personnel management system and technology
- Staff audit
- European Humanistic Vision in Human Resource Management (Erasmus + JMM HumEU)
Kaliuzhna Iuliia graduated from the Zaporizhzhia State Academy of Engineering, received a master's degree with honors in "Accounting and Auditing" and qualified as an economist in accounting and business analysis in 2013. She headed the Student Scientific Society ZDIA (2010-2013) and was a scholarship holder of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine.
PhD in Economic Sciences since 2016.Thesis topic: "Risks in the system of crisis management of mechanical engineering enterprises". (Academic supervisor: Prof. Alla Cherep).
Coordinator of Jean Monnet Erasmus+ project "European Humanistic Vision in Human Resource Management" (project number: 101048168 — HumEU — ERASMUS-JMO-2021-HEI-TCH-RSCH).
Granting authority: European Education and Culture Executive Agency.
A member of the European Association for International Education (Amsterdam, The Netherlands).
- since 2020 – Vice-dean for international activity of the Economic faculty, ZNU.
- 2017 – current – PostDoc & senior lecturer at ZNU Ukraine ;
- 2015–2017– Research fellow & lecturer at ZNU;
- 2012–2016 – Audit Assistant, Audit Firm, Zaporizhzhia (Ukraine);
- 03/2021 – 09/2021 – Training for Higher Education Administrators ( FH Münster University of Applied Sciences, Germany). Field(s) of study: Internationalization Theory, Project Management, Strategic Management, Quality Management, Change Management
- 10/201/-04/2019 – Kaliuzhna Iuliia improved her skills in order to deepen her knowledge on the use of the basics of strategic marketing and marketing management at the National Technical University "Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute".
Research interests – crisis and risk management, marketing, HR-management.
- M. Ivanov, S. Ivanov, N. Terentieva, V. Maltiz, Ju. Kalyuzhnaya, Fuzzy modeling in human resource management. E3S Web of Conferences. 2020. Т. 166. C. 1-8. URL: https://www.e3s-conferences.org/articles/e3sconf/pdf/2020/26/e3sconf_icsf2020_13010.pdf. (Scopus).
- Kaliuzhna I.V., Labenska Yu. D. Comparative analysis of marketing performance indicators. Bulletin of Zaporizhzhia National University. Economic sciences. 2019. No 4 (44). P. 148-153 URL: http://visnykznu.org/issues/2019/2019-econ-4/25.pdf (Index Copernicus).
- Kaliuzhna I.V., Raev. E.Yu. Marketing efficiency: a spatial evaluation model. Bulletin of Zaporizhzhia National University. Economic sciences. 2020. № No. 1 (45). P. 119-122. URL: http://journalsofznu.zp.ua/index.php/economics/article/view/348/321. (Index Copernicus).
- Kaliuzhna I. V., Babayev L. M. Brand formation: tools of communicative impact on consumer. Bulletin of Zaporizhzhia National University. Economic sciences. 2020. № No. 2 (46). C. 128-132. (Index Copernicus).
- Kaliuzhna I. V., Kisilyova I. Yu. Problems of insurance organization investment portfolio optimizing. Bulletin of Zaporizhzhia National University. Economic sciences. 2018. No. 1(37). P. 100-107 URL: http://visnykznu.org/issues/2018/2018-econ-1/16.pdf (Index Copernicus).