Doctor of Economics, Associate Professor, Professor of the department of Personnel Management and Marketing
- Thursday-Friday 13.00-14.00 (room 218-a (V building))
- Fundamentals of personnel management;
- HR Management;
- Personnel Management Technologies;
- Organization of Work of the Manager;
- Team management.
Dashko Iryna graduated from the Kryvyi Rih Economic Institute of Kyiv National University in 2004 and received a full higher education in the specialty 073 Organization Management and obtained a Master's degree in organization management.
In 2014 she defended her dissertation for the degree of Candidate of Economic Sciences on the topic: "Mechanism of effective management of labor potential of food industry enterprises" in the specialty 08.00.04 – Economics and Enterprise Management (by type of economic activity) and received the degree of Candidate of Economic Sciences (scientific supervisor – Doctor of Economics, Prof. Cherep A.V.).
In 2016, she graduated from the Kryvyi Rih Faculty of Zaporizhzhia National University and received a full higher education in the specialty 053 Psychology and obtained the educational qualification level of a Specialist in psychology.
In 2020 she was awarded the academic title of Associate Professor at the Department of Accounting and Management.
In 2021 she defended her dissertation for the degree of Doctor of Economics on the topic: "Formation of a strategy for ensuring the competitiveness of industrial enterprises" in the specialty 08.00.04 – Economics and Management of Enterprises (by type of economic activity) and received the degree of Doctor of Economic Sciences (scientific supervisor – Doctor of Economics, Prof. Cherep A.V.).
In 2022, she received the academic title of professor at the department of personnel management and marketing.
- From 2004 to 2020 she worked at the Kryvyi Rih Faculty of Zaporizhzhia National University and held the positions of assistant, lecturer, senior lecturer, associate professor of the Department of Accounting and Management and a deputy dean for career guidance and educational work.
- From 2015 to 2020 she worked as the Executive Secretary of the Selection committee of the Kryvyi Rih Faculty of Zaporizhzhia National University.
- From October 2020 to the present, he works at the department of Personnel Management and Marketing at Zaporizhzhia National University.
Internships and advanced trainings
- From 11.07.2022 to 14.07.2022, she attended a series of webinars for teachers of higher education institutions as a participant in the project on the development of business and university cooperation "Uni-Biz Bridge", dedicated to the development of teacher soft skills (with the support of UGEN, Softserve, NBU) .
- From 28.06.2022 to 11.08.2022, I attended webinars from Clarivate on the topics: "The color of citations", "New Journal Citation Reports" and "Presentation of scientific achievements of a scientist".
- On 23.06.2022, she attended an international scientific and pedagogical online seminar for scientific and pedagogical workers, pedagogic workers, post-graduate students, students of professional pre-higher and higher education institutions on the topic: "International educational cooperation as an example of the development of the professional skills of a specialist" as part of professional development, which was held on the basis of the Higher School of Agribusiness in Łomża (Poland).
- On May 19-20, 2022, she took part in the online training seminar "European practices of diversifying rural tourism on the basis of balance and creativity", which took place with the support of the Erasmus + Program of the European Union, directed by Jean Monnet.
- From 10.01.2022 to 28.02.2022, she completed an international scientific and pedagogical internship on the topic: "Modern teaching methods and innovative technologies in higher education: European experience and global trends" at the Higher Institute of Insurance and Finance (Sofia, Republic of Bulgaria ).
- From 22.11.2021 to 24.12.2021 she improved her skills on the topic: "Research of the peculiarities of personnel management systems and their impact on the efficiency of the enterprise in LLC "PKF LITMECH" and the conditions of industrial practice of students".
- From 31.05.2021 to 07.06.2021 completed an international advanced training (webinar) of scientific, scientific and pedagogical staff of institutions of higher education and employees of educational institutions (Lublin, Republic of Poland) on the topic: "Innovative methods of distance learning using Zoom and Moodle platforms».
- From 10.05.2021 to 10.06.2021 she improved her skills at the Department of Marketing of the Dmytro Motornyi Tavria State Agrotechnological University in order to determine the role and importance of marketing in human resource management based on modern approaches to the use and development of personnel in ensuring the international competitiveness.
- From 16.12.2020 to 23.12.2020 she attended the All-Ukrainian online forum and a series of webinars for teachers of higher education institutions (Servier Ukraine, UGEN, CSR Ukraine, expert organization "Center": "CSR Development" with the support of the Ministry of Youth and Sports of Ukraine) on the topic: "Teachers 4.0: Effective approaches to distance education".
- From 21.11.2019 to 22.11.2019 she underwent training for teachers "Prevention of professional burnout" and received a certificate of participation "Leaders of Innovation" from the Kryvyi Rih Foundation of the Future with the assistance of the Executive Committee of Kryvyi Rih City Council and METINVEST LLC.
- From 04.02.2019 to 22.0. 2019 she passed an international scientific and pedagogical internship "New and innovative teaching methods" which was held at the Malopolska School of Public Administration University of Economics in Krakow (Poland).
Dashko Iryna has numerous publications in professional scientific journals of Ukraine, in scientific periodicals of other countries, including publications included in the Scientometric Database Scopus and Web of Science.
She participated in international and national scientific and practical conferences. Since September 1, 2021, he has been a member of the public organization "International Foundation of Scientists and Educators".
Research interests: the latest methods of personnel management in enterprises, management of labor potential of enterprises; competitiveness of enterprises in modern business conditions.
Web of Science: https://cutt.ly/BCq8n88
Google scholar: https://cutt.ly/RPUwVHC
ORCID ID: 0000-0001-5784-4237