Documents are accepted from August 05 till September 20, 2019 by the address: Zaporizhzhia National University, Academic Building 4, Dniprovska str. 33-A, audience 317, Postgraduate and doctoral studies department.
A number of current specialties are offered to applicants:
014 Secondary education (by subject specialization)
015 Vocational education (by specialty)
017 Physical culture and sport
032 History and Archeology
052 Political Science
104 Physics and Astronomy
105 Applied Physics and Nanomaterials
113 Applied Mathematics
122 Computer Science
141 Electrical energetics, electrical engineering and electromechanics
144 Thermal power engineering
192 Building and civil engineering
231 Social Work
281 Public Management and Administration
Forms and period of training in graduate school:
full-time education (daytime, evening) - 4 years;
part-time education - 4 years.
Introductory tests: interview, specialty, foreign language.
Enrollment in graduate school: October 1, 2019
The cost of training at the expense of physical and legal persons:
- Day classes - 15500 UAH per year;
- Part-time education - 15000 UAH per year;
- Evening classes - 15000 UAH per year.
Documents which are required for admission to graduate school:
- application addressed to the rector;
- personal list of personnel records;
- copy of the diploma of higher education;
- photocopy of passport and identification code (2 pcs.)
- fluorography certificate;
- list of published scientific papers (if available);
- consent to the collection and processing of personal data;
- two 3x4 photos.
Tel. for reference: (061) 228-76-30; 096-592-02-00