This year the entrants can choose in our university new topical educational and professional program. "History and Politics" which was opened in terms of the specialty "History and Archeology" at the Faculty of History of ZNU.
Education in this program involves acquiring a thorough knowledge in the following areas:
- political role of national, public, ecclesiastical and other factors and special aspects of history;
- the impact of historical science and historical memory on the political and cultural life of society;
- possession of communication and information technologies.
You will also be taught:
- to analyze socio-historical processes, political ideas, myths, legends, manipulations;
- to identify and evaluate the political context of historical events;
- to understand the specific of historical memory of ethnic and denominational communities;
- to acquire the skills of statesman, political observer and expert, politician.
In order to enroll in the study program "History and Politics" the entrants need the certificates: Ukrainian language and literature; History of Ukraine; Foreign language/geography.
Graduates who complete their studies in the educational and professional program "History and Politics" will receive a diploma in classical qualification. "Bachelor of History and Archeology" with the application, which confirms the study of disciplines of specialization. They will be able to find employment in basic secondary education institutions and social institutions, museums, archives, executive authorities, analytical and information institutions, public organizations. You can get more information about this specialty by phone. (061) 228-76-31. Or contact the ZNU Admission Committee: (061) 764-67-53, (061) 764-18-75.
Faculty of History